So is anyone else's brain so fried by bedtime that they can't put together a coherent sentence, let alone come up with some kind of clever bedtime story? So I ask my kids to tell me stories instead :-) Asher was being especially cute tonight and I managed to record one. Here it is with the transcript (for those not well versed in Todder-ese).
"Once upon a time, uh, somebody decided…um…I’m gonna tell a different story.
Rock monsters were in a Superman cave and they killed all the Supermans in there,
but then they walked into a different cave that was called Spiderman and they killed all the Spidermans. And, uh, they found bikes and they wanted to keep them and the mother said he can keep ‘em. And…uh…uh…that’s the end."
The story he told me before was much longer and was about dragons and finding gold but I guess he got bored of that one. Its a good thing kids are so entertaining since I have no time or money left for much of any other kind of entertainment.
2 comments:
cute, cute, cute
Tell hm Granny loves him and misses him.
hehehe. I like that. I think I'll have Sophia tell me stories, too. Actually, I think she already is, I just don't understand. But, it's definitely a great idea. It'll encourage their imagination, and maybe get mine going again.
Post a Comment