Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Almost 2 Weeks Old!

I woke up this morning and could tell a difference in Thaddeus--his cheeks had filled out seemingly overnight and he has rolls of chub on his legs. Its amazing how fast they grow and lose that newborn look.

My mom arrived on Saturday and has been helping so much. The kids are enjoying Granny or "Fanny" as Asher calls her. We'll post some pictures of our projects in a few days although even just the cooking and laundry is enough to keep us (mostly her) busy especially on days like yesterday where she made 2 breakfasts as her low carb waffles didn't go over well with the kids so she made another batch of waffles they are used to. They were actually really good and I'll probably inflict them on my children again as that's the kind of mom I am.:-)

2 comments:

Kylee said...

He is such a cute little guy! I'm sorry that we didn't get to meet him last weekend, but knowing a newborn would be there was more reason to keep a sick kid away. We hope to meet him soon!

Henry said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie!

Henry