
Kensi and Simeon getting ready for their lovely 45 minute bus ride. It will actually probably be Kensi's favorite part of the day as she gets to sit next to her friend. I hope Simeon decides to make friends or gets really good at entertaining himself as that is a lot of time to be sitting on a bus.

School at home for Salem...with the other kids in public school I'm really looking forward to being able to focus on Salem and how he learns (auditory and kinesthetic like his dad) We used clay to make the spelling words and lots of manipulatives for math already this morning. We play catch while chanting math facts and spelling and it really helps him remember better. Sometimes he is overshadowed by the domineering (ie bossy) personalities of his older sister and younger brother so this will be some nice time to develop his skills and confidence as well as just get to understand him better.

Asher will do preschool at home, and boy is he excited about it. Give this kid some paper, crayons, scissors, and glue stick and he will seriously entertain himself for hours! He loves writing his name too.

And Thaddeus will keep us on our toes by demanding attention at the most inconvenient times but then he will smile and giggle and we really won't mind too much!
2 comments:
Ooooh, I remember riding the bus for almost 50 minutes every day too for elementary school. When I got older I rode my bike sometimes, it was only a mile and a half to school, but I loved the bus ride actually. I was one of the first on and last off. I knew everything about everybody I suppose. Have a great school year you guys!
Wow, that's a long bus ride. You must really live in the boondocks! It's probably nice to get a little more special time with your younger children.
Post a Comment