Thursday, December 3, 2009

We're Having a Baby!




Gotcha! Ha! No, I'm not pregnant, but we do have a newborn around the house again. A neighbor of ours has a litter of newborn (mostly white lab) pups and is going out of town for a few days. There was a runt in the litter that wasn't nursing well and he asked if the kids would be willing to bottle feed it and see if it will make it. Of course, we all know that if she does make it, there is no way we can give back a puppy that we have bottle reared. SO, it looks like we may have a dog now too!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Wow, yeah you got me! Congratulations on a new puppy. If you need potty training tips etc. I just paid a fortune for puppy obedience school, so I am up on the ins and outs of rearing puppies (although not bottle rearing them).