our adventures...
I adore that picture of the boys!
And the miracle is that they were all looking at the camera!
You can never say TOO BAD about powdery snow!! You just need to shift your paradigm from building snowmen to sledding or skiing!! WAHOOO, what I would give for some REAL powder around here. Love the pics of the kids - very cute!
Kensington looks just like you! How fun.
Love the pictures!Hey, what about your little red cabin blog? I love reading about it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I adore that picture of the boys!
And the miracle is that they were all looking at the camera!
You can never say TOO BAD about powdery snow!! You just need to shift your paradigm from building snowmen to sledding or skiing!! WAHOOO, what I would give for some REAL powder around here. Love the pics of the kids - very cute!
Kensington looks just like you! How fun.
Love the pictures!
Hey, what about your little red cabin blog? I love reading about it.
Post a Comment