
Asher and his potty chart!

My Mom helped me with really focusing on potty training with Asher this past week. You can read more about what we did on her
blog and see her silly Granny potty dance (Fanny dance in Asher speak) which he asked for every time he used the toilet. We started on Monday with 3 accidents, none on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, and none yesterday. We put a diaper on him at night but when he woke up yesterday morning he was still dry! I can't tell you how excited I am. I really dislike having to buy diapers for two kids. I really think after another week he should have it down (knock on wood) YEA!
4 comments:
Yeah Asher!! We are all so happy for you we are doing our own dances! Keep up the good work! I wonder if Santa will bring you some super cool underwear?!
Hi fives from your cousins too.
k, Ren, I LOVE the pic of him on the toilet smiling! That is adorable.
WTG Asher. Tyler is sitting on my lap and recognized the pictures of Asher. He said something close to Asher and was pointing and excited to see him.
that's a great shot of Asher on the potty. It'll be a great one for when he gets married. ;)
Post a Comment