We have a quirky and unique house, which is what we like about it. And since we are finishing it ourselves we have been able to put in some fun built in features. This cubby is a kid favorite. We haven't finished the interior of it yet but that hasn't kept the kids from playing in it non-stop. Most nights, since Abe put the door on, one or two of the kids will sleep in it. During the day its a great place to hide with a flashlight and a book or to use to play house or fort.
2 comments:
Wow Reni! that looks like major progress. I don't think you could even see that corner of the room when I was there. I can even see some of the stairs from the pictures. Keep up the good work! By the way, is Dennis already with you guys? Haven't heard of his where-abouts for awhile.
What a great idea! And I can't believe you are doing it yourself. And homeschooling and taking care of a newborn. You are amazing. We are trying to build stuff like this into our remodel house. We wanted to put a hidden slide in from some closet on the first floor to the second floor, but there just wasn't room. We do have one hidden room like this and we are going to build in bunk beds out of drywall in one of the bedrooms. I love seeing the progress on your house. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment