
So, could these fortunes come true, like yesterday? One was mine and one was Abe's from New Year's and they cheered us up for the evening. With house values dropping we're having a heck of a time finishing the house--we can't finish the house without some more money to pay for the rest of the materials, we can't get any more construction loan money because of worry about house values being less than they were a year ago when we opened our construction loan, but our year is just about up for our construction loan which now has to be converted to a regular mortgage, but we can't convert it to a regular mortgage until the construction is finished. See our dilemma? We are just working as hard as we can with what we've got and hoping that it will all work out. It always does someway or another but we're really curious to find out just how in this case.
3 comments:
Good luck! I really hope your fortunes come true. I hate money and money worries. Well, you just read what I wrote about. I just hate to feel like you're trying to so hard, and being so frugal, etc. and then things still seem to not work out well.
I'm sure you guys will make it work somehow!
cant's believe how timely those fortunes are. I hope they do come true!!!!
I never ever had a fortune that weemed in any way connected to real life, like these are--weird!!!!
What can we do to help? Please let us know so we can be of some assistance. Do you need flooring material? We have extra. Call me soon.
Post a Comment