Ok, now I know where Dennis is! Your house is starting to look awesome!! It is really a pretty home Reni. I love the fireplace and the hardwood floors.
I too am a fan of your little red cabin! It is very charming and inviting. The swordplay is of course very appealing as well... however I fear my days of naked swordplay have come and are long gone. :-(
4 comments:
Ok, now I know where Dennis is! Your house is starting to look awesome!! It is really a pretty home Reni. I love the fireplace and the hardwood floors.
Umm watch out for that sword!
I too am a fan of your little red cabin! It is very charming and inviting. The swordplay is of course very appealing as well... however I fear my days of naked swordplay have come and are long gone. :-(
Haha, I like the naked bum! nice one.
Post a Comment