Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Rice Cereal for Me!



So Thaddeus just turned 4 months old a few days ago; the age when many people start solids. I tend to wait until my kids are closer to 6 months to really try feeding them in earnest but its fun to let them have little tastes now and then. He sure enjoyed sucking on this chunk of ham the other night.

4 comments:

Serenity Rachel said...

Don't you just love how babies can have fat rolls on their wrists and it is cute? It definitely would NOT be cute on me.

Quinn said...

Oh my goodness has he gotten big!! What a chunker he is, you can tell he is not lacking in food. lol I love chunky little babies like that. Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Franziska Patterson said...

It'll be interesting to watch Sophia try her first foods. The pediatrician gave us the green light for solids a month ago, but the WHO recommends to wait till 6 months, so we're waiting. Plus, I'm not ready yet anyway, since I want to make my own baby food and I haven't had time yet to make any...Sophia does enjoy sucking her spoon though.

It does seem like Thaddeus is enjoying his ham though. He'll be a nice little carnivore.

Deborah said...

oh he's wondrous cute!