So, I'm pretty sure that Thaddeus has started to do the sign for milk/nurse. By the time I got the camera out he was losing steam so it isn't as clear but I'm pretty excited about it.
Thweet. I thought that Sophia may have used her milk sign a few times, but I'm not sure since she uses her hands a lot these days, and she never really seems hungry. But, the 1-2 times where I thought she used it, I tried nursing her, and she did drink...so, maybe??? It's pretty fun. I also tried the signing time movies you mentioned and Sophia LOVES them. She gets all excited and fidgety when she sees the little babies moving their hands. so cute.
2 comments:
Thweet. I thought that Sophia may have used her milk sign a few times, but I'm not sure since she uses her hands a lot these days, and she never really seems hungry. But, the 1-2 times where I thought she used it, I tried nursing her, and she did drink...so, maybe??? It's pretty fun. I also tried the signing time movies you mentioned and Sophia LOVES them. She gets all excited and fidgety when she sees the little babies moving their hands. so cute.
looks like it to me!!
what a smartie pants. He is so cute..he really reminds me of my babies when they were his size..so rounds and chubby.
Post a Comment