Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today

I had 3 wild Indians on the warpath (if you enlarge the photo you can see the war paint better) at my house today. Luckily, they lost their vengeance quickly or they would have been some seriously sunburned little Indians.

Look at this chub! I find it fascinating that something that would look so utterly repulsive on me can be absolutely adorable on a baby. It just says "Squeeze Me!"
My Dad bought a walker for Thaddeus today as he's outgrown the infant swing. He seems to really like it although it makes me nervous as I have horrible memories of my brother falling down the stairs in one of these and spending some time in the hospital for a concussion. Definitely not something I want to relive so we'll be installing a gate on the stairs ASAP and instilling fear in all of the older kids if they EVER leave it open.

1 comment:

Franziska Patterson said...

Asher is the cutest little indian. I'm also jealous of Thad's little chubby legs. I wish Sophia had more chub on her :(. By the way, how do you know that that chub wouldn't look good on your legs? Have you tried? I dare you!