Thursday, September 11, 2008

The basics


So, I'd go back and just add to my earlier post for today but I haven't figured out how yet...Just thought I'd post a few more photos and info. Now, don't laugh but at present the only camera I have access to is the built in one on my iMac so I'll do my best to vary them a bit but if the background seems strangely familiar you'll know why. So, most of you should know that I'm quite pregnant. Due Nov. 4 I have 8 weeks left and I'm feeling pretty huge though everyone tells me I'm not. It's another boy, much to my daughters chagrin and we'll most likely name him Thaddeus with the middle name still to be determined. We're planning another homebirth again with the same midwife we used with Asher although I'm not sure if you can really call where we live "home" at present. We finally moved into our "home" affectionately called the Little Red Cabin on 2 1/2 acres out in the boonies of Utah after living for 6 months in my in-laws basement and another few months in a friends basement. As you'll see through my upcoming posts and photos it is FAR from finished. We are living on the main floor right now on two bunk beds with unfinished drywall and all. The kitchen and bathroom are mostly done. I'll post photos of those soon. We just got the hot water working 2 days ago though the washer and dryer still aren't hooked up. We're doing most of the work ourselves though we finally broke down and hired a contractor to help us finish the exterior so that the house will at least be weather tight by the time winter comes. Then we can take our time finshing the interior.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Nov. 4th is Benjamin's Birthday and if you go over 8-) you might hit Tyler's on the 10th. Love ya!