
I know I already posted today but I'm just so excited! Asher just went pee in the potty all by himself. He has gone quite a few times but usually I have to ask him or coax him and a lot of times he just says, "No, I don't want to go on the toilet" But this time he said, "I want to go pee standing up" and I took him into the bathroom and he actually did it. And he was so proud of himself too. So, I've got 6 weeks until this baby comes. What are my chances of having him out of diapers by then? Okay, not very good, I know, but I can dream right? It shouldn't be too long though. In this photo he is telling the computer (as per my prompts) that he went potty. You can see how pleased he is.
2 comments:
You'll have to check out my blog for a previous post on the drama I've gone through potty training Corbin. Basically, I've given up! I was getting so frustrated and upset, that I decided I just had to let it go. We'll try again in a few months.
I will be completely jealous if Asher is potty trained before Corbin! I DO hope, for your sake, that it happens, though. Best of luck!
We'll you know me. 6 weeks is more than enough. ---That is if you didn't have to finish the bathroom, kitchen, and many other parts of the house. I love how excited he looks:)
Post a Comment