Friday, September 12, 2008

Kitchen Inspiration

So, since I can't take pictures of my kitchen yet I thought I'd post my inspiration. This kitchen, and here is a link to a full article about it and more photos www.goodtimestove.com/special_sections/62.html was what inspired me to go for a freestanding antique kitchen style. Now, I don't have nearly the budget of these folks but I think its turning out pretty nice even so. You'll have to decide. And I'll keep the suspense building as I'm not sure exactly when I'll have a camera available. Our stove isn't as old as this one. Ours is from the 30's and looks more like this...

1 comment:

Deborah said...

okay I love it. you knew I would! about posting the picture--you just add pics the normal way--they come up at the top of the post but you can cut and paste it to the position you want. kind of a pain but ya get there.

I posted the background I made and it definitely needs tweaking before I'll be happy with it, but you can get what I'm going for!