Thursday, September 11, 2008

The fam

So, it might take me a bit to get the hang of getting everything in order on this blog site. Just thought I'd post a silly picture of us (minus Abe as its tough to find him at home these days with his new hour commute and when he is home he's in the midst of some construction project. For example, this morning at 7 am he was mixing cement to finish the laundry closet so we can hook up the washer and dryer). I look like a psycho which I guess is appropriate. The kids all seem glad to be in our own home again though we'll all be thrilled when we have real bedrooms!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

you look happy tho--which is the important thing! I think this is really a fun way to keep in touch!

somehow I don't think I realized how preggers you actually were. good visuals!

I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of the house as you finish it too.

putting a link to this blog on my blog. love-mom