The other day Abe was holding Thaddeus who was giving him the goofiest and happiest expressions you've ever seen and Abe said, "You know, if it didn't cost so much money I could have 15 of these sweet little kids." While there is zero possibility of us having 10 more children (and I can think of plenty of good reasons besides just the money) I thought the sentiment was very sweet. He often says he gets butterflies in his stomach when he comes home from work and the kids all rush to see him. I'm so grateful to have a husband who loves his kids so much and is such a great dad.
2 comments:
That is really sweet. I think Henry would be similar. He always ups the numbers of children we have in mind. It's great to have spouses who love their kids and will be/are great fathers.
Fran
Ahh, butterflies in his stomach. That is really, really cool. Abe is such a great guy. Tell him hi from us.
Post a Comment