Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Granny's Fudge

This is my Granny's fudge recipe. Even she quit making it by the end of her life because it is a pretty tricky recipe, but I'm proud to say mine turned out perfect this year!
Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

sOO GREAT!! We seem to be having a fabulous fudge year. Caleb's turned out perfect and so did mine!!

I haven't been posting pictures cause I can't find my card reader since I got back from Oregon. sigh!
need to take a page from your book and just use the computers camera!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Quinn said...

Oh, sigh, I just thought I would check quick if there were any blogs before I went and made a pot of fudge. I've been dreaming about doing it all day. So my heart started to quicken when I saw your post and then read "Granny's Recipe", but it wasn't there to my utter disappointment. On the other hand I probably wouldn't have the right ingredients on short notice, so maybe qou can post the recipe anyway and I will try it another day - or next year. Merry Chistmas!

Patience said...

so i don't know why mine never turns out. Happy Christmas!