Friday, September 12, 2008
Blogging Addict!
Okay, so I think I'm a blogging addict. Its now 11:30 and I've pretty much been on the computer since 8:30 researching all the gadgets and widgets and customizable options, etc. My kids have media coupons they have to use in order to limit their TV, computer, and video game time. Kensi says I should have to use them too and she's probably right. Asher does have a clean diaper and they all had breakfast but I think they are all in their PJs still! And today is supposed to be a school day. Luckily, on Fridays I don't have as many lessons to get through so I should still be able to finish everything. And I'm supposed to finish painting the trim in the bathroom today and scrub the kitchen sink. We have a huge 7 1/2 foot stainless steel restaurant sink. Its really cool but it has years of built up grease and grime that needs to come off. I've been working on it with steel wool a bit at a time over the last few days. I want to finish today so I can hook up the cute curtain to go in front. Then I'll post some pictures for you. And just FYI, I have to put in my little "green" blurb- We're using no VOC paint (some the Freshaire brand form Home Depot and some the American Pride brand from a cool Green Building store in Salt Lake) Its a little more expensive than regular paint but I was able to convince Abe to use it since I'm pregnant and really should be avoiding those chemicals. I also wear a respirator and gloves just to be extra safe. Must go do school now and probably start thinking about lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ou and me both on the addiciton thing! i like your picture header addition! check out the one I made for mine! I'm working on a custom background too that should be ready later today. and what fun widgets! I LOVE THIS
I'm so happy to have found your blog. Your life is CRAZY as usual, but you all look so happy. I can't believe how old Kensi is. I don't think I've ever even seen your other kids. I'm looking forward to being blogging buddies.
Post a Comment