So, when you don't have a bathtub its really nice to have a giant industrial restaurant sink in your kitchen. And if you look closely you'll see that the third sink is still full of dirty dishes so I didn't even have to clean out the sink to bathe 2 kids in it. Love it! It works great! Notice I didn't get the cute curtain installed. Abe, Kensi, & I are all speaking in church today-on reverence! (hahaha) so I got to go.
5 comments:
What a great picture! I've always wanted a kitchen sink that was big enough to bathe my kids. It would be so nice to be able to stand up instead of hunching over, breaking my back, while washing the child.
such a great picture! simi has the best smile, doesn't he! will you have a bathtub in when I get there? or is it french baths only for the grownups? LOL just kidding!
Mom, we do have a shower in the upstairs bathroom so I think you'll be okay!
If I had 3 sinks I know I would end up with 3 sinks full of dirty dishes!
That's hilarious! I'm glad you are blogging now, since you moved out to middle-earth! Glad to hear the cabin is coming along. I love the idea for a free-standing kitchen, and the old appliances. dannyleanne.blogspot.com
Post a Comment