Saturday, September 27, 2008

New furniture-New Friends

This is the latest addition to my kitchen. I found this cute antique tea cart on craigslist for $25! Isn't it awesome! The kids and I drove to Park City yesterday to pick it up from a very nice old man. The drive through the canyon was GORGEOUS! Anyone in Utah should go look at the fall colors in the next few days. On another note, I went on a walk this morning with my new neighbor/kindred spirit. Its amazing how much we have in common. Not only does she homeschool and have a daughter Kensi's age but she also homebirthed her last 2 children, they are living in an unfinished cabin that her husband is building, and we've read a lot of the same health books and have similar natural healing and health ideas. Her husband also likes rock climbing and biking. Its so nice to find a new friend, especially in a place where you really don't know many people. It was also good to get outside and get some exercise so I'm feeling pretty good right now. Guess I'll go wash some dishes (I think just about every dish in the house is dirty) and do some laundry. Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Henry said...

I really miss driving through the canyons. I love the Fall and Spring in Utah. I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I love the creative things you are always up to.

Henry