Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog Game!


I'm glad to have some excuse to get everyone off of the magooshi thread! So, I'm pretty new to the digital photo world (still don't have a regular digital camera yet) but since we got our new computer I've been scanning some prints as well as copying photos from some discs developed from cheapo disposable cameras. Needless to say I don't have many photos on my computer and they aren't neatly organized in files but I went to iPhoto, went to the fourth event, and it only had one photo in it, and this is it. This is a picture of Kensi in Munich with her cousin Tori and friend Pia. Pia's family let us all stay with them when we traveled to Munich with Quinn last fall. I can't believe its been a year already since we were there! The girls each bought a traditional gingerbread heart with a saying on it. I can't remember what they are called right now. I just remember the yummy white sausage I had with a soft pretzel and yummy mustard that day. Mmmm! I've been meaning to post some pictures and tell some about our trip because I haven't really had a chance to share with all the craziness we've been going throught his past year. How do I tag someone?

2 comments:

Quinn said...

You have to say at the end of your blog: I tag..... and list someone or a couple of people I guess. Please tag me! Gusti didn't and I keep wondering when I will be tagged and by whom. Loved the picture of course. That was SUCH a fun trip.

DMK RANCH said...

Munich! I want to go. We just took a trip to Holland & we loved it.

How are you feeling?