So, we haven't even had Halloween yet and my kids are SOOO excited for Christmas. The fact that they recently got a Lego catalog in the mail hasn't helped either. I thought this was a cute picture that Salem drew so I thought I'd post it for everyone to see. Why is it that creative things always have to be messy? I love that my kids draw pictures and make crafts with paper and play with Legos ALL the time but then I always have tiny pieces of cut paper, crayons, glue, scissors, and tiny Lego pieces literally everywhere. (Just ask Quinn who came and helped me paint yesterday.) What's the trick to keeping them contained?
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Ready for Christmas?
So, we haven't even had Halloween yet and my kids are SOOO excited for Christmas. The fact that they recently got a Lego catalog in the mail hasn't helped either. I thought this was a cute picture that Salem drew so I thought I'd post it for everyone to see. Why is it that creative things always have to be messy? I love that my kids draw pictures and make crafts with paper and play with Legos ALL the time but then I always have tiny pieces of cut paper, crayons, glue, scissors, and tiny Lego pieces literally everywhere. (Just ask Quinn who came and helped me paint yesterday.) What's the trick to keeping them contained?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Idon't know how to keep it contained but sure know your kids must be related to YOU.
Nancy Richardson used to call you a bag lady because you took a large bag full of paper and crayons etc everywhere you went and you left a wake--kinda like Pigpen--only paper confetti-like scraps instead of dirt!
cosmic justice LOL
Great detail on the picture. Salem's Dad was always making very creative messes too.
Post a Comment