


Thaddeus ? Kimball6 lbs. 14 oz.
21 in long
October 24, 2008
1:48 pm
Thaddeus decided to make a bit of an early arrival. I succeeded in keeping him smaller than my other babies, helped I'm sure by the fact that he was a bit early. It was by far my shortest and easiest delivery. The midwife made it to the house just as I was fully dilated. Kensi and Salem were planning on being here for the birth but were at a neighbors and didn't make it. The midwife kept the cord attached so Salem could cut it and they all helped dress him. I'm feeling great. The midwife will be back tomorrow for the 24 hour check up and hopefully we will have decided on a middle name by then--anyone have any suggestions?. Abe took the two little boys on a drive to find Grandma and Grandpa (whom we think may have gotten lost trying to find our house) and Thaddeus, after a good nurse, is zonked out with Kensi and Salem arguing over whose turn it is to hold him. I'm going to go zonk out now too, the post birth adrenaline rush is wearing off and I'm TIRED!
FYI- we named him Thaddeus Ray Kimball--for Abe's Great-Grandma and Grandpa Ray and Grandma Barbara whose maiden name is Ray.
FYI- we named him Thaddeus Ray Kimball--for Abe's Great-Grandma and Grandpa Ray and Grandma Barbara whose maiden name is Ray.
12 comments:
Congratulations! And you look great in your fleece pj's and as healthy and happy as can be. Country living seems to suit you well. The kids look great - I miss their smiles in Primary. A big hello to them too!
Best wishes for continued health and a baby who sleeps well....
Judy Cox
Congatulations from Ally, and Anita, Gusti, Jamie and Quinn. We all just read your blog and looked at the pictures. We missed you today, but obviously Thaddeus had other plans. So glad that everything went well. Get some good sleep sweetie. WTG!!
I can't believe that you just gave birth and already posted pictures on your blog. I am amazed!
Congratulations to everyone. We're so happy that everything went well. We can't wait to meet the little guy. Take care.
So sweet! He looks like Asher from the side. I am so impressed with you (as always). Way to make it look easy!!! I can't believe he is already out!? Congrats! Bring him (and everyone) over when you are in town.
He is just darling! We are so happy for this little guy to be here. Congratulations!
Reni,
Nicely done! He looks just as beautiful as your other babies. Can't wait to hear all the detail. As for a middle name I say Ryan or James.
You are a queen!
omagosh!!!!!
you do have the most gorgeous babies!!!
I'll call in the morning
Congratulations!!! Way to go. He's beautiful.
Congratulations! By the way, I think the older Kensi gets, the more she looks like you. :)
Wow! congratulations! I am amazed that anyone can give birth without drugs...more power to you!
Congrats guys. He looks really cute. I'm glad everything went well. After Sophia got stuck with her shoulders and they beat her out of me, I don't think I'd ever consider a home birth anymore, so I'm really glad to hear all went well. :) Hope things keep going well for you guys now, especially with the house.
Post a Comment